Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Car Chit Chat

CAR CHIT CHAT ......... The best time of my day is the " pick up " and " drop off" time when I pick up my kids from school and drive back home or when I drop them to school in the morning. I consider myself lucky that I got this oppourtunity that I could spend this time with my children.My car chit chat used to be very funny and crazy when my kids were younger I was the first one who got the latest info about school happenings , report card updates and most important of all was playing referee to their " continuous arguments". It was the best place to revise " spelling words " and " multiplication facts". As my children are getting older I don't get too many answers ; I am the one doing most of the talking . Kids tired after a long day simply answer " maybe " , " guess so", " ok".......on the other hand I keep bombarding them with questions like " how did your test go?", " how was lunch ?"............they are brief with their response yet get mad when I am busy answering phone calls ........"talk to us and not your friends" they say ..........Car Chit Chat time is so precious .......... everyone is sitting within few feets of one another rather relaxing / studying in their rooms at home .........

No comments:

Post a Comment