Friday, September 21, 2012

WORLD PEACE DAY

Today sep 21st is World Peace Day ................today I pray for peace in my community,my city,my country and my world.Yes we the people have different oppinions and views but can we solve it by talking and not hitting or killing others.Yes we get angry and upset  but can we let it cool down before we react........can we ??
Yes we are Christians and Jewish and Muslims and Hindus but do you know we "all" are Humans with two eyes,two hands,one nose,two ears and one heart.............
We all are fathers and mothers,brothers and sisters,husbands and wives,uncles and aunts,friends and neighbours................
We all are capable of building bridges,flying rocket ships,finding cure of deadly diseases,writing books and driving sports cars............
We salute soilders,clap for singers,applaud dancers,cheer sportsmen............
We are black and white........brown and yellow............Asian and American ........Hispanic and Korean.............

Peace .............for me, you and us.............

No comments:

Post a Comment