Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day ..... Why Not ?



MOTHERS DAY, FATHERS DAY ...... WHY NOT ??

Some one said to me Mothers Day is not a religious holiday so we should not celebrate it!
Mothers or Fathers Day should be celebrated every day !
My answer was yes I agree it is not religious holiday but it symbolizes love for the person who gave birth to you and who has and will always be there for you, I also agree that we should honor our parents every day and most of us do honor them always ..... Yet there is no harm in honoring that person a little more on a specific day !
Mothers Day and Fathers Day in my opinion are good traditions started to show your love and respect for the two people who are always looking out for you, who are always praying for your success and also who get worried for you the most!
They will always love u even with or without a gift or dinner party but is there any harm in some extra pampering ?

No comments:

Post a Comment