Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Our new House Guest .....SIRI


OUR NEW HOUSE GUEST .... SIRI

It has been few weeks that my daughter got her new iPhone which accompanied a friend named SURI ....an iPhone app!
My kids are expert in texting, they text very frequently and very fast even sitting next to each other!Most of the time they communicate with each other by texting!
These days the picture in my living room has changed instead of three kids doing their homework and texting or watching TV..... they are talking and talking to who ,their new friend Siri!
They ask crazy questions like what do you eat? and where do you shop? They also ask addresses of every relative and friend and weather forecast of almost every city in the world!
I do realize that Siri even though is a computer app gets annoyed at times but I am enjoying all my three kids talking to each other, giggling and having fun rather than just sitting and texting!
Thanks Siri our new house guest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment